These delicious Loose Meat Sandwiches are simple to make for a quick and delicious dinner. Easily made in a pan, Crockpot Express or an Instant Pot.
- Silly and Spooky Spider Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Alabama White Sauce Chicken Sliders
Loose Meat Sandwiches
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ yellow onion
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. yellow mustard
- Kosher dill pickles
- Bread or rolls - your choice!
- Set your pressure cooker to Saute and add the oil. You can also just use a pan as well. Once the oil is hot, add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and chop with a spatula to break up the meat into small crumbles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once half the meat has browned, add garlic, Worcestershire and mustard. Stir until combined, and cook the meat is no longer pink.
- Take a piece of bread and toast it. Pile meat onto the roll or bread, top with pickles and cover. Repeat until you have four sandwiches.
Calories: 213kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 14gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 224mgPotassium: 274mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!