They charge a ridiculous amount for these things in restaurants. Usually $15+ up for about 10 of them. You can buy pre-shelled canisters for around $20 and you can get two to three servings or feed a ton from it!
Grab a cast iron and add butter and garlic. Saute the claws.
Southern Blue Crab Claws
- Cast Iron
- ½ canister of Blue Crab Claws
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoon cocktail sauce
- Melt the butter and add the garlic in a cast iron.
- Add the claws and cook for 3 minutes and flip. Cook another 2. You are just heating these up!
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Calories: 7kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 10mgPotassium: 17mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 15IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply