Looking for a delicious and healthy side dish to add to your next meal? Try these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots! They are easy to make and so tasty. Plus, they are perfect for busy weeknights. You will love how crispy and flavorful they are.
These roasted carrots are coated in a garlic Parmesan mixture and then air fried to perfection. They make a great side dish for chicken, fish, or steak. Or, you can enjoy them as a snack. Either way, they are sure to be a hit with the entire family.
To make these roasted carrots, start by peeling and slicing the carrots into thin pieces. Then, add them to a bowl along with the garlic Parmesan mixture. Toss everything together until the carrots are evenly coated.
Next, transfer the carrots to your air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn. You will know they are done when they are tender and slightly golden brown.
Once they are done, remove them from the air fryer and enjoy! These roasted carrots are best enjoyed hot out of the air fryer. But, you can also store them in an airtight container in the fridge for later. They make a great addition to lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
Do you have an air fryer? If not, you need to get one! They are so handy and perfect for making quick and easy meals. Plus, they are healthier than deep frying food. If you are looking for more air fryer recipes, be sure to check out my Air Fryer BBQ Chicken and Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries. Both recipes are super easy to make and so delicious. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots
- 1 pounds carrots peeled and cut
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F on BAKE. Spray the racks or basket with non stick spray.
- In a bowl add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. Spread out and bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
- Top with parsley if desired.