Instant Pot Air Fryer Chicken Wings are the perfect game day snack! These wings are crispy, juicy and full of flavor. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them plain.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy chicken wing recipe, then you have to try Instant Pot Air Fryer Chicken Wings! These wings are crispy, juicy and full of flavor. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them plain. Your family and friends will love these wings!
Tips for the best air fryer chicken wings
1. Start with frozen wings: Wings that are frozen will cook more evenly and be less likely to stick to the air fryer basket. If you start with fresh wings, they may not cook through evenly.
2. Season your wings: Be sure to season your wings generously with salt, pepper, and any other spices you enjoy. This will help them crisp up nicely in the air fryer and also give them great flavor.
3. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer: You’ll want to make sure that your wings have plenty of space in the air fryer so that they can cook evenly if you are using a basket style or the racks. Overcrowding can lead to uneven cooking and soggy wings.
4. Cook in batches if necessary: If you’re making a large batch of wings, you may need to cook them in batches. This will help ensure that they all cook evenly.
5. Use a higher heat setting: For the best results, cook your wings on a higher heat setting. This will help them crisp up nicely on the outside while remaining juicy on the inside.
6. Don’t forget to flip them: During cooking, be sure to flip your wings over so that they cook evenly on all sides.
7. Let them rest before serving: Once your wings are cooked through, let them rest for a few minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute, resulting in juicier and more flavorful wings.
Instant Pot Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Start by seasoning the wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Put in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil to coat.
- Place the chicken wings in the rotisserie basket. Select Air Fry and set it to 400.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken wings are golden brown and crispy. CAREFUL removing the rotisserie basket, it will be HOT!
- If you want to coat them in sauce. Remove the wings and toss them in a bowl with BBQ sauce. Coat and move back to a rack. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and flip - cook another 2 minutes or until they are toasty enough for you!
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!