Kentucky Mules are a delicious variation of the classic Moscow Mule. They're perfect for sipping on a warm summer day.
What is a Kentucky Mule?
A Kentucky Mule is a variation of the classic Moscow Mule, which is made with vodka instead of bourbon. The addition of bourbon gives the drink a bit more depth and complexity, making it perfect for sipping on a warm summer day.
More unique fun alcohol things to make:
- 2 ounces bourbon
- ½ ounce lime juice freshly squeezed
- Ginger beer to top of mug
- Garnish: mint sprig and lime slices
- Fill a copper mug with crushed ice.
- Add the bourbon and lime juice.
- Top with ginger beer and stir gently to combine.
- Top with fresh mint and lime!