Are you looking for a fun and tasty treat? Have you ever thought of using an air fryer to make it even more delicious? Well then, I have the perfect smore-gasmic recipe that can be made effortlessly in your beloved kitchen appliance, Prepare to be amazed at the creamiest marshmallow remix, melted chocolate goodness and crunchy accordion potatoes from the air fryer!
“S’mores just got a lot better with this inventive air fryer recipe!”
Whoever said you can’t improve upon perfection clearly never tried making s’mores in an air fryer. Sure, it may sound crazy, but hear me out. With this newfangled cooking method, you’re getting the perfect crispy graham cracker, ooey-gooey chocolate, and fluffy marshmallow all in one bite.
Plus, there’s something oddly satisfying about watching your dessert cook from the safety of the air fryer screen. So why settle for a boring old campfire when you can elevate your s’mores game to new heights? Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
What You Need
So, let’s get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate bars
- An air fryer
How to assemble classic s’mores
First things first, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. While that’s heating up, break your graham crackers in half and place a piece of chocolate on one half. Then, stick a marshmallow on top of the chocolate. Repeat this process until you have as many s’mores as your heart desires.
Once your air fryer is nice and hot, place your s’mores in the basket. Be sure to leave some space between them so they don’t stick together. Then, pop them in the air fryer for about 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows are nice and toasty.
Now, here’s the fun part. Take your s’mores out of the air fryer and let them cool for a minute or two. Then, carefully remove them from the basket (don’t burn your fingers!) and put them on a plate. Take a bite and savor the deliciousness that is an air fryer s’more.
The best part about this recipe is that you can mix things up. Don’t like milk chocolate? Use dark chocolate instead. Want to add a little bit of spice? Throw in some chili powder or cinnamon. The possibilities are endless and frankly, a little insane, but that’s what makes creating s’mores so much fun. Get creative!
More Air Fryer Treat Recipes
- Airfryer (or oven/toaster oven with a broiler)
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers
- 1 chocolate bar or chocolate chips
- First things first, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While that's heating up, break your graham crackers in half and place a piece of chocolate on one half.
- Then, stick a marshmallow on top of the chocolate. Repeat this process until you have as many s'mores as your heart desires.
- Once your air fryer is nice and hot, place your s'mores in the basket or rack. Be sure to leave some space between them so they don't stick together.
- Then, pop them in the air fryer for about 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows are nice and toasty.
- Once they are melted, turn off the air fryer and let them cool. Be careful they will be HOT!