Air fryer pasta chips are a delicious and healthy alternative to regular potato chips. Air fryer pasta chips are perfect for a quick snack or a light dinner.
Air fryers are a fantastic kitchen appliance that allow you to make all kinds of great food, including crispy chips. They work by circulating hot air around your food to cook it evenly and quickly. This results in a crispier chip with less oil needed than you would usually use when frying them in a pan or on the stovetop.
In addition, air fryers can also help you to cook healthier versions of your favorite fried foods. So, if you're looking for a way to make crispy chips that are also healthier, then an air fryer is definitely the way to go.
Here is our take on the infamous Pasta Chips that have been popping up on TikTok lately!
Gather you ingredients - just need pasta and some seasoning.
Cook the pasta and then cut into chips. Coat with oil and seasoning and cook in your air fryer!
They come out golden brown every time! Be warned - these are addictive!
Pair with our lasagna dip!
Air Fryer Pasta Chips
- ½ box lasagna noodles 8 ounces - broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Fill a stock pot or dutch oven with 6 to 8 cups of water. Add salt to the water as desired. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the broken noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. When the noodles are done, remove the noodles from the water and place on the baking sheet.
- Stir together the seasonings and the Parmesan cheese.
- Brush each noodle with olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Place the noodles in the air fryer basket in a single layer without overlapping.
- Cook until golden, for 5 to 8 minutes depending on the wattage of your air fryer, flipping the chips once. Remove and allow to cool completely prior to serving.
Leave a Reply