Lasagna Dip is a delicious and easy-to-make dip that will be a hit at your next party! This recipe calls for ground beef, tomatoes, and cheese, but you can customize it to your liking. Be sure to give it a try!
Pair this amazing dip with our Air Fryer Pasta Chips!
Gather your ingredients, you only need a few items.
Brown the meat, mix together and serve. It really is that easy!
- Cast Iron
- 1 pound ground beef Italian sausage, or a combination of both
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 23 ounce jar marinara sauce
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat, cook the meat until no longer pink, crumbling as it cooks. Drain any excess grease.
- To the skillet, add the ricotta, Parmesan, 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, and seasonings. Add the marinara sauce and stir until blended. Bring the dip to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Serve the lasagna dip with toasted slices of French bread or pasta chips.