If you’re looking for the perfect combination of flavors, you’ll love these blueberry white chocolate cookies!
Blueberries and white chocolate are two of my favorite flavors, so I knew this recipe would be a winner. These cookies are soft, chewy, and absolutely delicious. If you’re looking for a new cookie recipe to try, be sure to give this one a shot!
If you can’t find fresh blueberries, you can also use frozen ones. Just be sure to thaw them before adding them to the batter. These cookies are best enjoyed with a cold glass of milk. Enjoy!
Here’s how to make blueberry white chocolate cookies:
Gather your ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Blueberries, and White Chocolate Chips. Chances are you have these all on hand!
In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt – set aside.
Thaw blueberries in microwave for about 1 minute until berries are soft and jam like – let coolCream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add in blueberries and mix on high until fully incorporated.
Fold in dry ingredients gradually.
Mix in white chocolate.
Chill dough in freezer for about 30 minutes. Take it out and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Shape into 12 equal size balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool, serve, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies
- Baking/cookie sheets
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup vegan butter softened
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅓ cup blueberries fresh or frozen will work
- ½ cup white chocolate chips or shavings
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt - set aside
- If using frozen blueberries, thaw the blueberries in microwave for about 1 minute until berries are soft and jam like - let cool
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add in blueberries and mix on high until fully incorporated
- Fold in dry ingredients gradually
- Mix in white chocolate
- Chill dough in freezer for about 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Shape into 12 equal size balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!