Bourbon Chicken Pasta
This is the best pasta recipe! Bourbon Chicken Pasta is savory with a hint of sweetness to it and it’s absolutely delicious! This is fun spin on the Classic Bourbon chicken with rice. One bite and you will be wishing that you made more than enough!
How do you make Bourbon Chicken Pasta?
Grab some Lo Mein noodles and a few ingredients and you have an awesome alternative to ordering chinese food!
Here are some other fun pasta recipes to try:
- Pork Belly Carbonara Pasta
- Smoked Salmon & Zucchini Cavatappi Pasta
- Bruschetta One Pot Pasta
- Creamy Tortellini with Vegetables
Bourbon chicken pasta
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons flour
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper(or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup half and half
- ¼ cup good bourban
- 1 package Egg noodles or fettuccine noodles, cooked
- Salt and pepperr to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Remove from heat and let sit in water until serving to keep hot.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan. Add onion and cook until translucent. Add garlic and saute until fragrent.
- Add the flour and cajun seasoning, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Add the half and half and chicken broth. Stir to combine.
- Add the bourbon slowly. It is better to remove pan from heat yntil bourbon is added. Return to cooktop carefully stirring.
- Add the cooked chicken and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl. Slowly add sauce and mix to combine well.
- This is also good with shrimp and blackened seasoning. Add the spices you like!