This Corned Beef Hash Wrap is a fantastic way to use up any corned beef you may have, and it makes for a delicious and hearty breakfast!
Looking for something great to cook using leftover Corned Beef? You can use leftovers to create fantastic wraps in minutes!
Want Keto Corned Beef Hash?
Replace the potato with riced cauliflower in you Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Wrap? You can cook it the exact same!
The cool part is you can cook both in the same pan. I do my husbands with the potato on one side and my lower carb version on the other. You can also use low carb wraps!
Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Wrap
- Cast Iron
- 4 10- inch soft flour tortilla
- 1 Russet potato shredded Or riced Cauliflower or frozen hash browns thawed
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup diced corned beef
- 4 large egg
- hot sauce *optional
- 1/2 cup cheese Swiss, Mexican, White Cheddar work best
- Heat your cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the corned beef and potatoes (or cauliflower) and cook until crispy. About 5 minutes.
- While the corned beef is cooking, mix the eggs and milk. Stir until combined.
- Move the corned beef mixture to one side of the pan and spray the other with non stick (or butter). Repeat until the entire pan is coated. Pour in the egg and stir until cooked.
- Layer the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Lay the tortilla flat and top with shredded cheese. Top with one fourth of the corned beef mixture and roll into a burrito. Top with hot sauce if desired.