Shrimp Seafood Boil for One
This meal calls to me a lot...normally when I have an egg, some potatoes and corn laying around. This is awesome if you just need to cook for one.
I usually make this for lunch. One of the perks of working at home 🙂
Before cooking I like to peel the shrimp and cut the potatoes and sausage into bite size pieces. Corn off the cob makes it easy to put in a bowl and eat with a fork. No mess and you can eat this while still working!
Simple Shrimp Seafood Boil for One
- 6 large shrimp
- 1 ear of corn or a quarter cup of corn
- 1 to 2 new potatoes
- ½ sausage link
- 1 boiled egg
- 2 tablespoon Kerry gold butter
- forking good seafood seasoning or cajun seasoning
- If everything is already precooked except for the shrimp just throw it all into a pan with one to two cups of water, some seasoning and let it boil until done. About 5-10 minutes
- If not - cook the sausage, corn, and potatoes for about 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Then add the shrimp and cook until they are pink.
- Drain the seafood mixture.
- Add the Kerry gold butter to a bowl and some more seasoning. Toss and eat!