A great side dish to add if you are smoking meat!
Smoked Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon
- Kamado Joe
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- ½ large onion chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate, then roughly chop.
- In a alumninum pan or glass dish, add the butter, onions, Brussels Sprouts, and bacon. Salt and Pepper
- Smoke for 20 minutes and serve!
Calories: 45kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 26mgPotassium: 314mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 578IUVitamin C: 65mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!