Quick and Easy Pomodore Sauce
Pomodore Sauce is a secret family recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation. Pomodore Sauce is the key ingredient in many different dishes, and can be found in kitchens all over America. It's delicious taste will make anyone happy!
What is Pomodoro sauce made of?
Pomodore Sauce is made with finely grated tomatoes, salt, and sugar. Pomodore sauce can be eaten on pasta or lasagna for a delicious meal! It also can be used as a dipping sauce for breadsticks at your next party!
Pomodoro sauce is great to use in many different dishes and recipes.
What is the difference between pomodoro sauce and marinara sauce?
Pomodore Sauce is a sweeter version of marinara sauce, and Pomodoro Sauce can be served on pasta or lasagna. Pomodorra sauce has been passed down through generations in Italy because it's delicious taste brings happiness to anyone who eats it!
Conclusion: Pomodore Sauce will make you happy no matter what you're eating it with! Pomodoro Sauce is the key ingredient in many different dishes, and can be found in kitchens all over America.
What is the difference between pomodoro sauce and pomodore sauce?
Nothing - just different spellings for the same sauce!
Pomodore Sauce: The Delicious Key to Happiness
- 1 pound tomatoes fresh
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons onion diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs oregano, basil, parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch sugar
- Cheese and herb ravioli cooked, for serving
- Add the tomatoes to a blender and blend until smooth
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over low heat. Once hot add in the onions and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the pureed tomatoes and cook on low for 30 minutes - stirring frequently
- Add the fresh herbs, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with ravioli. Top with Parmesan