This roasted okra recipe is the perfect side for just about any main course. It’s also perfect to add to any sheet pan meal as extra veggies!
This great okra recipe pairs well with:
Roasted Okra With Lemon, Chili Flakes and Crushed Garlic
This roasted okra recipe is the perfect side for just about any main course. It's also perfect to add to any sheet pan meal as extra veggies!
- Sheet Pan
- 1 pound okra
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Roasted chili flakes to taste optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim the okra - take off the ends and the tips.
- Dry the okra.
- Add the okra to a bowl and add olive oil and seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Place on a sheet pan in one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes shaking the pan every five minutes.
- Remove once it is lightly brown. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 71kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 590mgPotassium: 350mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 814IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!