Crockpot Express Easy Mac & Cheese is a recipe that cooks itself in one pot! Mac & cheese is one of the most popular side dishes for adults and kids alike.
Love mac and cheese, but don't have the time to make it?
The pressure cooker Easy Mac & Cheese is the perfect solution! This recipe is simple and easy to follow, and will have your mac and cheese ready in no time. Plus, it's made with ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. If you're looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, this is the recipe for you!
Want to up your mac and cheese game? Enhance this simple recipe by using our cheesy béchamel sauce recipe. Just add the Béchamel instead of the cream and cheese!
Can you make mac and cheese without milk?
Yes, you can easily substitute something else like heavy cream, evaporated milk, butter, cream cheese, rice milk, soy milk, or even just water!
Other easy one pot meals:
One Pot Mac & Cheese
- 16 oz pasta
- 4 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups cheese - cheddar, mexican blend, mozerella
- Add the Add uncooked pasta, water, spices, and butter to your Crockpot Express. Attach lid and lock.
- Select "STEAM" and cook for 4 minutes.
- When it is done (starts beeping), do a quick release.
- Add cream and half of all cheeses.
- Stir until cheese is melted, then add remaining cheese.