Heavenly Hash is a delicious, sweet treat that is perfect for any occasion! This recipe is simple to follow and can be made in just a few minutes.
Other refreshing treats to try:
Heavenly Hash - Easy Summer Treat Kids Can Make
Heavenly Hash Recipe is a delightful treat that will leave you feeling refreshed and satisfied. It is perfect for a quick snack or treat!
- ½ cup maraschino cherries + 1 tablespoon of juice
- 1 can fruit cocktail drained can
- 10 oz small marshmallows
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup whipping cream or cool whip (don't use sugar or vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Whip the cream until it is thick. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Or use one cup of Cool Whip and omit the sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until combined gently.
- Pour the mixture into a dish and cover. Can do one large one or individual ones.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Use within 2 days.
Calories: 342kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 2gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 101mgFiber: 1gSugar: 42gVitamin A: 1137IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!