It doesn't get much easier than this. Add the ingredients to a pan and bake one hour. It is ready to go and your family and friends will love it!
This meal is easy to make and super yummy. You can easily substitute for what you have in stock like carrots, corn, squash, and more!
Here's how to make Italian Chicken w/ Veggies
Preheat oven to 350'.
Gather your ingredients. Dice the chicken and potatoes. Add one can of beans to one side of pan, add chicken in middle, add potatoes on the other side. You can do strips like this or mix it all up. Up to you!
I like to top with minced onion because...why not!
Pour the seasoning mix Then top with melted butter.
Bake for 1 hour and remove. Serve immediately!
One Pan Italian Chicken w/ Green Beans and Potatoes
- Sheet Pan
- One pack of Italian dressing
- one pound of boneless skinless chicken diced
- 3 medium potatoes - about 2 cups
- 1 can of regular green beans
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 small onion optional - minced
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Add one can of beans to one side of pan, add chicken in middle, add potatoes on the other side. Top with minced onion if you want (I like onions!!) and then top with melted butter.
- Bake for 1 hour and remove. Serve immediately!