Mini Cherry Pies
Cherry Pies recipe is traditionally made with tart cherries instead of sweet cherries. Tart cherries make this filling more scrumptious and delicate. Mini Cherry Pies are beautiful to serve on any occasion and perfect dessert to taste.
This is a great dessert recipe using canned cherry pie filling! You can use any other filling according to your taste but we will suggest you to must go with the adorable cherry pie. Cherry filling adds a special taste to its crust.
Mini cherries pies are a whole mood, they are super tiny and bite size so you can eat a perfect limited portion instead of a whole pie. You can use any filling you love..!
This recipe is quick to learn and easy to make. Its tiny bite makes everybody to go wow...! You will fall in love every time you eat this amazing cherry pie.
How to make mini cherry pies?
Let's find out how to make this super convenient and easy recipe, scroll down and start making with us...!! You can just go in and out to the kitchen and the super fun filled recipe is done.
Fill the mini pie crusts with the cherry pie filling. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl, add brown sugar, flour, and room temperature butter. Press together with a fork until it becomes crumbly.
Top the pies with the crumble mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 3 minutes. Serve topped with powdered sugar.
Other Great Pie Recipes to Try:
Mini Cherry Pies w/ Crumble Topping
- 1 package mini Keebler graham cracker pies
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Fill the mini pie crusts with the cherry pie filling.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, add brown sugar, flour, and room temperature butter.
- Press together with a fork until it becomes crumbly.
- Top the pies with the crumble mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 3 minutes. Serve topped with powdered sugar.